View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 02:58 PM

Here's the story I was talking about. He posted this at Voyeurweb in the Forum section under the category "exhibitionist meeting point" and then under "flashing truckers". When we read this our jaws dropped. Shy Exhibitionist Wife was embarrassed, but also aroused, and proud. But she also felt very vulnerable.

You'll see why, here is his story:

Last week I saw the best flash I’ve seen in 22 years of trucking. I’ve seen lots of sorority girl 2 second tit flashes, but rarely more. I was having a miserable day as my AC in the truck was on the fritz (part back-ordered) and I was hot as hell. I even pulled off at a rest area and took my uniform off and put on some baggy gym shorts. It was early evening when I got to I-74 / US76 headed into Wilmington from I-95. A rain shower was giving me a little relief when I looked down and there beside me was a slim lady, probably in her fifties with long silver hair. They were pacing me and her dress was pulled up to her waist, no panties, and showing a gorgeous bush. She sat calmly beside me, looking up occasionally with her slim legs somewhat spread.

Of course, I pulled my pecker out from my gym shorts, and started stroking. Something about this woman made me stiff almost immediately. I think it was how willing she seemed to show her pussy to me. But I accidently hit my left blinker, and I guess they took it for a sign that I’d had enough, and sadly they moved up to the next truck, a quarter mile ahead. Luckily for me, that truck was only going 55 or so, and I quickly caught up as they paced him. I guess the “steering wheel holder” wasn’t looking because they saw me in the rearview and went ahead and then let me pass them and get over in the right lane again. Now I was getting very hard, as I anticipated another look. As they pulled up next to me, the shower was ending and with it the road spray. The driver / hubby / bf peeked down low and saw me looking at his woman. He must have said something to her, because in just a moment she reached for the seat lever and put her seat back and totally spread her legs wide and tilted her hips up. The prettiest pussy I’ve ever seen came into view. Peeking out from her bush was these big, soft, swollen lips. Damn, I wanted to suck on them. I felt my cum getting close, so I reached for a bandanna that I keep in the cab and covered my lap. I looked over again and saw his finger disappearing into those lips. I thought about how that wet pussy would feel and that’s all it took. I came like a rocket. The first spurt went clear over the bandanna to the floor, but what stayed on the bandanna was still the biggest cumshot I ever remember having.

After a few moments, they went ahead and stayed ahead all the way to town. Entering town, I took the port road and luckily came out beside them again on 421 South. They pulled up next to me at a light, and hubby / bf tried to lift her dress, which she had put back down, but she had enough, I guess. They were beside me at the next light too where I was turning right, and I wanted her to look up. I was showing her my bandanna, and what she made me do. I also wanted to mouth “thank you” but sadly, she never looked. I hope she somehow reads this and knows how horny she made me. At least I’ll have that memory to whack to for the rest of my life. My best flash ever.

So have any others had a trucker tell a story that they were part of? We were amazed.