View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:02 PM

Default my wife tells me something intersting about her past sexual encounters

my wife told me something i found quite interesting tonight ,we were out driving and we passed a store that sold water beds , and i said to her "have u ever been on a water bed before?" and she replied yes, i then said wow i wonder how much fun sex would be on one of those ,then a few seconds passed and i asked her "have u ever had sex on a water bed?" thinking she must have never done it bit to my amazement she said yeah, i then asked her "wow really how was it? i bet it was fun" and she said "yeah it was really cool we moved around alot from the water" then i asked her who did u do it with and she said her ex ,who is one of the few white guys she dated before me ,it just kinda shocked me because she always mentioned him as boring in bed and that he wasent very good sexually ,and i believed her cause she had no problem telling me how good other guys are at doing sexual things even though she told me the guy on the water bed is the only other guy shes had sex with before me and that it was her only other long relationship shes had besides me ,i dont know it was just weird shes never really mentioned him besides bad things in the past it was just weird hearing her describe herself having fun sexually with him