View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 07:34 AM

Oh wow gd, I would love for you to watch me playing with Wanda's big titties and then watch her sucking me off and swallowing my load
I had these married friends, Gary and Sara. I was at their house one night and Gary was complaining about Sara not swallowing when she would suck him off. We had been drinking and smoking and we were all feeling pretty good...lol. Sara said something about Gary not tasting good when he came and I said something about a couple women telling me I tasted good. It wasn't long before Sara was sucking me so she could see for herself. Gary was urging her on, saying stuff like "suck his cock", "make him cum" and things like that. I didn't last real long and she swallowed all of my load and licked me clean. She looked at Gary and smiled and told him that I tasted good.
Gary made her suck his cock and she pulled him out of her mouth when he started to cum. She did finish him off by jacking his cock though. I finally got to fuck her later on but not that night. Gary didn't mind her sucking me but he didn't want her to fuck me so we had to slip around for that
Does you brother still get blowjobs from her and is he still getting to fuck her?
Please keep posting, thanks