View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 07:33 AM

I've had only 8 men I've fucked in my life, pretty picky, but have been married along time too. I was 16 when I had my first sexual experience, he was 18 (senior in high school). We came back to my house after soccer practice, nobody home. Nothing happened at first, but then he started kissing me, making out, and then he slid his hands up my soccer shorts, and I nearly came right there. I remember lying back some, and he took off from there.....pulling my shorts down and I lifted my top and sports bra. I know I must have been so wet and he was as hard as an 18 yr old boy gets. He sucked on my nipples, he put a condom on and slid right into me, easy at first, then picking up the pace. He did a great job for my first time. After we rested a while, we started back up again, and this time I jerked him hard under his guidance and he told me to climb onto him, showing me how to set down on his cock, he was already "experienced". I remember feeling so much better the second time and him just devouring my titties while I bounced on his cock. Very vivid memory.

Tifani

Last edited by djyaks; 04-20-2011 at 07:36 AM.