View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 03:19 PM

It happened right after we moved to North Carolina. We had been married for 8 years and she had been with quite a few guys up to that point, but none of them had ever been anything but white. We had been there for about 2 weeks and I could tell that she was starting to feel the itch. She was dressing extra slutty and making it obvious that she was available.

One evening as we were discussing her job she mentioned her immediate supervisor Tony. He was a divorced black guy in his early 40's (she was 26). She said that he had made a few passes at her. She had been coy with him but I could tell that she was intrigued. I told her that I thought she should pursue it. She got a gleam in her eye and said that she would.

A few days later she called right at the end of her work day to tell me that she was going out for a drink with him. I didn't hear from her again until early the next morning when she called to tell me that she was on her way to work. She had gone home with him and discovered that he had a beer can cock (her first) and had essentially spent the entire night on her back. After that they fucked all the time and he also took the liberty of introducing her to a lot of his friends.