View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 05:57 AM

My wife & I posted twice on Craigs List. Both times we found someone. We were new to this and both men had some experienced which helped. We just started looking at the end of January. We have don it three time with each of the two men we met. And now we might see one of them this weekend.
We live in a small community a short distance from a city. We posted on a Saturday night. For some reason we never get any replies until Monday. I guess by late Saturday night, everyone that was looking has gone out partying?? By Wednesday we delete our ad. By then we have gotten a lot of replies. We eliminate them if the first thing you see is a cock pic, how bad is there spelling. We figure with spell check, you should get most of the words right...lol. We know nothing is perfect, but you should of seen some of them. We do exchange pics, just so we know what each other looks like. A bit of information is exchanged and we meet if we feel good about it. Public place where you can chat and have a drink of some sort. I guess we got lucky.
That is my experience.