Thread: BBC only?
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyvern99 View Post
Should not be a problem..........unless they knock her up!!

Over here in England theres lots of BWC and my Wife has had her fair share of them,its never stopped her enjoying our sex life,she says its the hardness that matters the most for her.
I suppose picking guys up in bars or at work is pot luck on how big or small the mans cock is.

When we go dogging to the woods in England most of the men take great pleasure in showing what they have got for your Wife,if we get a group of men wanting my Wife I suppose I should let them go smallest first largest last,but I confess I let the largest go first,
Just maybe a BC is as or more important to the Hubby who wants to see his Wife get a good shagging.

Over the years getting showered at school and at work when I worked in the pits and after sports. I think most men get to know the average size of mens cocks.

But I have found most men who show there cocks at the woods or in public toilets who want it sucking or to shag your Wife are the chaps with the larger sized cocks and most men who do the sucking or let there Wife get shagged in the woods or toilets are the men with the smaller cocks,now I know this does not apply to swappers or people who have threesomes ,these are just things I have noticed over the 43years of my sex life.