View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burllleee View Post
Oh yeah, she knew Carol, Mom's are smart like that . I hope you got to finish Jerry off later, if you didn't then you can bet he jacked off the first chance he got...lol.
I was too embarassed to even look at him for awhile, we were pretty casual anyway, we weren't going together or anything, he was just a horny neighbor boy about 2 years older than I was. After that though, we were a lot more careful, meeting in the woods behind the house, or in the basement playing pool, (the pool table was behind the stairs and if someone came down the steps, there was plenty of warning).

The first time Jerry wanted me to suck him off was in the backseat of my dad's big passenger van while he was taking us to the lake, talk about bold! I refused, knowing we would be caught and dad would have killed him and I would have to say he made me do it to save myself. For about two years Jerry grabbed a feel when no-one was looking and had me suck his cock when there was a chance, I never let him fuck me though for fear of him getting me pregnent. I let him finger me and play with my boobs a lot though as well as give him blow-jobs until he graduated and went in the service.