View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 06:30 AM

Interesting post.

While at U of M, i met a black guy in my dorm who was bi / gay. I bumped into him during summer break at a local bar. Not having much money, he suggested we go to his place where he had some beers in the fridge. After many beers, he asked to suck my cock. I thought i'm not bi or gay but why not. After all, college was a time to experiment (e.g. sorority girls who had boyfriends but also as horny as the guys!).

A couple of months later I took my girlfriend at the time to visit him. After convincing my girlfriend we should try something new, we stripped and started playing. While he was eating out my girlfriend, I thought I would return the favor and started sucking him. After a bit he told me to stop as he was ready to blow. He asked my girlfriend if he could unload in her as it had been about 8 months since he had been with a women. She simply spread her legs.

It was hot watching him pump in and out of her. It was even hotted when he finished and pulled out. There in front of me was a string of cum stretching from her pussy to the tip of his cock!

They both decided to give me a blow job. Unfortunately, the heavy partying prohibited me from getting hard. A couple of hours later and back at home, I made up for it.

All-in-all, a great night and experience!

Last edited by havinfuntoo1; 10-13-2011 at 07:09 AM. Reason: additional information