View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonphil View Post
i have sucked cock in bookstores but i really am only interested in big thick cocks i really enjoy it my wife is unaware i am bi

I think a lot of the Men who like sucking cock have sucked more than there Wifes know about,
I started when I was 15 with a friend at school,I came in his mouth but he did not come in mine,I wanted some one to but was finding it hard to get some one to come in my mouth a few months later whilst in town I went to the public toilets,it was by the Yorkshire penny bank in Wakefield England, summer of 1969 I was 15 years old it was a underground toilet with rows of stalls,I noticed lots of the men wanking,I was a bit spooked and kept going out then back in the toilets it was very exciting,I went in and all the stalls were full,so I went in the end toilet,it was the biggest glory hole in the world half the wall was knocked down,and there was this man wanking away with what at the time looked like the biggest cock in the world about 7" he pulled my hand over on to his cock and I started wanking him,he then pulled my head down and pushed it into my mouth so I was sucking him,he was fucking mouth I felt it go hard and start squirting in my mouth and he was saying swallow it, swallow it, which I was doing. as the doors had no locks on them we had Men looking in watching us,1 man came in with me and 2 men were in the next door toilet within what only seemed like few moments I had swallowed 4 Mens spunk,from then on it was 5 days a week after School.I was to discover there were many public toilets like this in most towns and citys in England. They have just about all be knocked down now and its difficult to find multiple cocks to suck so I often wonder where
A. the young boys get there first sex with another male when they start to experiment.
B. all the Men who used to go to the public toilets for cock fun after the afternoon session at the public bar or after work have there fun now ,Maybe its on the internet.
I do not think the men were gay or any other name ,they just wanted a quick blow job.
Before going home to the Wife.
I have been Married since I was 19,I have had 2 Wifes, I have had sex with just over 20 women and about the same amount of men have had me.
I have sucked thousands of men off 20 or 30 a week used to be easy,the toilets at lincoln inn fields were the bizziest I have ever been to, I once got 17 loads there.When I was walking home with a smile on my face I had a bit of indi and it kept repeating on me.
I am sure there are many many men who have sucked over a thousand cocks off,if they have been at it 20 or 30 or even more years.