Thread: Big girls??
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophisticatedGent View Post
haha, I joined a few hours after you. I'm curious as well. Haven't done anything. I'm a young man. My 18th birthday was in nov, so I decided. What the hell not try to throw myself in there? I'm curious and any advice that could help would be appreciated from other couples and singles.

Gator, are you still in the curious mode? Did you take an initiate to meeting other people? Does your husband want to swing or does he get sexual enjoyment off yours?

The thought of "who want me?" crosses many minds of married women, not only bbw's. Unfortantely, it's a bad way of thinking and in some cases, it degrade the sexuality that a wife may have. As long as you have a man reassuring that you are beautiful, you should have nothing to worry about. But there's only so much a man can do! lol
Yes I am still curious though I think we are moving away from the thought of a threesome or me being with anyone else on a one-on-one basis unfortunately. I had a little fun with a long-time friend last Friday and there have been some shock waves from it. *sigh* My husband was fairly aware of what was going on but he has been thinking about it a lot since it happened and a number of jealousy/trust issues have come up. Strange thing is that he now wants to try messing around in more of a group setting! Perhaps with a couple and maybe one other person. We have a group of friends that we have been talking about skinny dipping with for a while so as soon as the weather warms up...