View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 05:00 PM

When Kate and I first got together, she had a young son from her previous marriage. I had told her about my past, so we were in the hotwife lifestyle right from the start of our relationship. Kate's ex husband is an OK guy, but I asked her why she had married him. She told me that she had actually married him primarily because he had a really big cock. Kate can only cum while being fucked if the guy has big equipment.

She said she thought she could learn to love him because the sex was so good, but that did not happen. She obviously new that my cock was smaller than her ex husband's, but she also knew I wanted her to fuck lots of different guys, so that did not really matter. I asked her if she missed her sex with her ex husband and she said that she did.

At that time, he was coming to our house to pick up his son every other week, usually on Friday afternoon while I was at work. I suggested to Kate that she seduce him the next time he came to pick up his son. When I got home the next Friday after work, Kate was just wearing a shortie robe. She told me she had a surprise for me.

She told me that she had greeted her ex wearing the little robe she had on. She said she kissed him and rubbed his cock and told him that she 'missed' him. She said he opened her robe to find her naked and he ended up bending her over our kitchen table and fucking her from behind. She told me that she came really hard while he fucked her, and I could tell that he came really hard too.

For some reason, I found it very erotic to be around him after he started fucking Kate after she and I were married. I knew he had fucked her before, but it was more erotic to know he was fucking her in our house (sometimes in our bed) when he picked up his son. Maybe it was more erotic for me because I was eating his cum every time he fucked her. He thought that I did not know they were fucking again.

Oh yea, he had remarried too, and Kate did not like his new wife, so that added to Kate's desire to show him a good time.