View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 11:21 PM

Angry Deja Vu

About 30 years ago, my wife and I swapped with my best friend and his wife. I knew he had a big cock because we had served in the army together in Korea. We both married Korean girls and he had got out of the army. He and I had talked about it and he was quite eager to fuck my wife. His wife was sweet, but very petite with almost no meat on her bones and a completely flat chest. I was not attracted to her sexually at all. My main motivation was to see my wife take a big cock. She would always cum very strongly, so I knew his big cock would send her into orbit. I have never had any complaints, but he was about 2 or 3 inches longer than me. We finally did the deed, but it turned out far differently than I had planned. My "friend" pleaded with me to allow him to be alone with my wife this first time. He claimed that he would not be able to perform with me in the room. Actually, he was planning on leaving his wife because she couldnt have kids and, since we had a 2-year old daughter, he knew my wife was quite fertile. Plus, my wife is quite tall for a Korean, has fairly large tits, and is generally quite attractive. Many men have hit on her when they didn't think I would notice.

I had to go to Florida for some Air Force training, so I left my wife and daughter with our "friends". When I returned, my wife gave me the money to rent a motel room, since my "buddy" was still having performance anxiety. Little did I know that he had been fucking my wife silly while I was in Florida, which was contrary to my wishes and which she had agreed to. Anyway, his wife and I went to the motel and much to my surprise she turned pretty agressive in bed. She gave me a blowjob and I fucked her all night long. She had a sweet little pussy, which I verified by eating her several times during the night. To be honest I have never tasted a sweeter pussy in my life.

The next morning, when we got back to their apartment, we found that they had moved out. She had been so infatuated by his big cock that he convinced her to leave me for him. I knew that he was in a management training program for one of the big retailers, so I called around until I located the store where he worked. I got him on the line and told him he had better bring my wife and daughter back immediately. He tried to bluff me, but I told him that he had 15 min. or I would call the manager of his store and tell him the whole story. They arrived within 10 minutes. My wife was very cold with me and told me she was in love with him. I was not going to force anyone to stay with me if she didn't want to, even though my heart was breaking. She turned over my daughter to me and we left for the 2 hour drive back to my base. When we arrived, my neighbors were blown away that my wife had turned so cold and hateful (I didn't tell them about the sex). It actually turned out all right because my wife called 2 days later and told me she was sorry and begged me to come get her and take her back. It seems his big dick was the factor that turned her head, but she didn't count on the fact that he was a terrible lover. He did not know what to do other than to stick his cock in her without foreplay, and 2 minutes later it was all over. It did get a little messy when his wife called me the next day and wanted to move in with me. When I told her my wife was back, she asked "Don't you love me? I told her no, that it was just about sex for me and that I never told her otherwise. The big disappointment has been that my wife has refused to fuck anyone else since that time. And, about 16 or 17 years ago she decided that she no longer wanted sex at all. Since that time, I have not had a blowjob or had my cock in a pussy. My only relief has been masturbation. I have thought about divorce, since this is valid grounds for one in this state, but I do love my wife. We have been married 42 years and it is a living hell as far as I am concerned. My advice to all is, never allow anyone to fuck your spouse apart from you. I know most people in the lifestyle are honest and truthful. This asshole was supposed to be my best friend, but turned out to be a snake. I was going to beat the hell out of him, but decided he wasn't worth it - and told him so. That hurt him worse than if I had beaten him. Women tend to confuse sex with emotions, so make sure all have a complete understanding of the ground rules. Love to all.