View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrobbiep View Post
Not a guy, and am not certain I agree with the whole idea of setting your wife up without her knowledge. I uderstand where several of you are coming from and what you are wanting to happen, but wouldn't it be so much better if she was on board with the idea from the start? There WILL be an emotional reaction when she has sex with someone else and I think the safest way is for her to know she has her husbands blessing. She needs to know from the start that he WANTS to be a cuck, basically. Well, that's what it is!! And getting that settled, knowing what your position is and is going to be, THEN she will have the freedom to take her lovers WITHOUT having the emotional reaction. I don't understand men who say they want their wife to fuck someone else but don't really want to be a cuck. What is that? It is what it is. You BOTH need to agree on what you are doing. Then it isn't difficult at all. fun fun fun. Come on guys, you can't have it both ways. Do you want it or not?? Sounds to me like some of you aren't really sure to start with.
I am not sure I ever declared myself not a cuck in this thread but I do feel a need to respond. I think there are different levels of cuckoldry, if that delineation is important, the question then is, "at what point is it no longer a threesome or hallpass and what point is it a cuck experience?" For instance I am interested in sharing my girl with anyone my girl wants to nail ~ man or woman (to be clear, though she has this freedom, she has not taken me up on the offer...yet). In considering 3some play, I am interested in seeing her in an even greater state of heightened arousal with both myself and another lover pleasing her (yes, I fantasize about mfm most); I'd like to see her slut out. I desire creampies - to taste and for sloppy seconds. I'm also interested in sitting back and watching her with another cock sliding in and out of her for awhile too - yes, a more mild form of cuck. However, the humiliation aspect of the dom/sub/bull roles, cock-cage, the verbal degradation topped off with the cuck himself often poorly endowed is not at all interesting to me. I think most would argue that a true cuckold experience involves the later description along with the expectation that the sub cuck is not at all interested in pursuing other types of moresome play. While I desire encounters that are mild forms of cuck, I just as much want fousome swinger sex and the desire & hope of plunging my cock in another married pussy stirs me deeply - does this preclude me from being a proper cuck?...add to that I am a respectable 7.5" and I think, 'yes'. You could say it is splitting hairs but generally, I want a mfm in the same manner some couples or women want fmf threesomes, does that then make the female partner in that scenario a female cuck? anyone else?

Last edited by i_see_stars; 03-14-2012 at 10:03 AM.