View Single Post
Old 03-31-2009, 11:22 PM

Default You guys are so similar to us it's scary!!

We pretty much do the same thing, every couple of months, she cums like crazy, very similar!!The differences are we do this at home, the scenario is very well hung black men. We go on cruises to the Caribbean often, so the setting is in our cabin and the cabin steward is a big cocked Jamaican.

I too will whisper in her ear that I actually found a black guy with a big cock and would she like for him to fuck her. Without hesitation she agrees. After I come back into the room and start talking, she will "shhh" me and tell me it will ruin it if I talk at that point. She will make sounds and buck as I fuck her with a 9" Black dildo. She covers that thing with her creamy cum. She always says when we are getting started that "its to big" but within minutes she is bucking against it easily taking it all the way into her wet pussy.

A number of times, after she cums, I will get up to get a towel and I see her moving around trying to peek under her blindfold. I once asked her if she was looking to see if I really brought in a BBC and she just kind of smiles.

I know 100% she would go for it if I set it up and she was blindfolded initially. I too have thought the 1st time I would bring in a guy on the "sly" and see how it goes. I don't think it is really betraying her trust. They really want it but want to maintain thier innocence! We are very close to making it happen. I just want it to be PERFECT the 1st time so she will really enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon189 View Post
My wife and I have a kink night every few months and by far her favorite game is selling her for sex. We go to a motel and she bathes, shaves smooth and comes out naked. I then tie her to the bed, blindfold her and tell her a guy has paid good money for her so she needs to be as slutty as he wants. I then go out the door and wait for a little while so she has time to think and anticipate. I unlock the door come in with enough noise to know someones there. I then slip up close to her and whisper dirty things in her ear, slowly pull the blanket off her and make nasty comments about her body which she loves. I then spread her and go into detail about my close inspection of her which both embaresses and turns her on. To make a long story short I usually end up fucking all her holes and just exhausting ourselves. During these sessions she says she has multible orgasms and wants this type of kink night the most often, and the idea of a stranger using her and being that nasty really turns her on. We've discussed the idea of making the motel schene a reality with me being there for her safety and arousal but she can't quite do it yet. I'd love this to happen and I've even thought of bringing in a stranger without her knowledge while I watched. As much as this would be a turn-on I would'nt violate her trust. So we have our variations of kink nights and love every minute. Maybe one day she will agree to another man fucking her or maybe not. Either way she is a ton of fun.