Thread: First BBC!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2012, 11:10 AM

That is so fucking HOT and your hubby is a lucky man. Not just that he got to watch, but the fact that he got to suck your pussy dry is such a turn on I get hard thinking about it. My wife did her first strange cock in 23 years and it just happened to be her first BBC ever this past Thursday and Friday. I didn't get to watch because she went to his place both night. I have had to pull the details out of her but have loved every minute of it. The only thing I got to actually see was after the second night, where he pounded her on her stomach for 30-45, was when she got back to the Hotel and laid in that same position for me to fuck her was how swollen her pussy was and there was still a gaping hole where he had been fucking her. My dick was hard before I got to the bad. The only thing that pisses me off is I just found out yesterday that she let him take 5 videos of them and she won't get me copies. I actually got very pissed over this because she knew I wanted a video of it. Congrats and tell your hubby he better appreciate cleaning that fine ass pussy of yours up after you get filled with another mans load