Thread: First BBC!!!
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 03:11 PM

My wife's first black cock experience rocked her world. She had been fucking other guys for a couple of years when I suggested that she might like black cock. I really wanted to see her fucked good by some hung black dude. She said she had always been intrigued by the prospect of being fucked by a black guy, so we set it up.

She absolutely loved it. She had never been fucked like that in her life. She told me that she could not believe that she waited until her early 30s to fuck her first black guy. She started making up for lost time. My wife started seducing every handsome black guy she met, and she went out of her way to find them. She was finding guys at the mall, the grocery store and she started fucking the black guys at our local swing club.

My wife was constantly looking for a black guy to wrap her legs around. I was not sure she was ever going to start fucking white guys again, much to the disappointment of some of my married buddies. She finally started fucking white guys again, but she still has a 'thing' for black cock.