View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonmaddux View Post
Find some cross front tops. They work really well! If you dont pull them tight in the back when you tie them her breasts will be visible to guys when she moves or bends in certain ways. Dont let her wear a bra and take her bowling or to dinner. Either way guys will get a nice view of her tits!
Great idea! Recently she had on a button top. I made sure the button holes are not as tight as they should be. As the day wore on buttons opened. By afternoon her blouse was 3 holes below a good show. Her black lace push up was fully exposed as we talked with 2 males we know in a very public parking lot. Lots of people were passing by. The 2 we were talking too had a full on show of her dd's. They acted like they were not noticing until I gave them a knowing grin. Then it was like "Oh Yeah". Once we were in the car the wife noticed. She asked if that was why these guys were staring and why I had not said anything? I told her her blouse was fully buttoned during that 15 minutes. Both texted me a thank you later that night. OOOOPs