View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:30 AM

Default wife and her boss

I met my wife in the early 80's. We were both just out of bad divorces . She was working for a steal company that made reinforcing steal for road construction. I was a refinery employee. She had been married just out of high school and had 4 kids. At 35 she was 4ft 8 in and 98 lbs. she had 38D tits and was beautiful.We went out a couple of times and I soon found out this lady LOVED TO FUCK. After about a month or so we talked about sex and what we liked. We told each other our history,and that is when she let me know she was fucking her boss. He was an older guy in his 60's at the time,and had hired her because he did business with her dad. She had never had a job and the guy paid her a very good salary and was teaching her to do office work. The thing is he fucked her every day, some days twice. She said he had a little over 8 &1/2 inches and her fingers lacked an inch reaching around his dick. I ask if she could take the whole thing and she said oooohhh yeaaa, and I love to fuck him. I ask if she was fucking any one or had fucked any one with a bigger dick and her eyes rolled back and she tole me of a guy she was fucking just a week before we met. She said his dick was the size of a beer bottle with no neck. 3 1/2 inches across and 11 &1/2 inches long. It took her a month of fucking every night to be able to take it all. She said when they went out he would stop on the side of the road and fuck her three or four times a night. I ask how often they went out, because she was fucking her boss all this time. She said they only went out on friday and saturday after the first month, so she was fucking her boss 5 to 8 times a week then fucking this guy 3 or 4 times on the week end nights. So I ask {while I was fucking her) If we got married would she keep fucking big dicks? Well she kept working and fucking her boss for the next two and a half years. her beer bottle dick worked construction and left for his next job. We have been married for 30 years and still ln love. Just wondering if any one else wife fucked her boss? I would love to hear about it.