View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 08:26 AM

yes - my performance was the epitome of over excitement. I was home alone with my older step sister. My dad and her mom were out on the town. She asked for a back rub. We laid down in front of the console TV (late 80's). I was 15 she was 17. I started rubbing her back. I was sitting on her butt and my 15 year old dick started getting aroused as it sat nestled between her ass cheeks - even with all of our clothes on. Soon her shirt was off so I could 'better rub' ~ honestly, I don't remember whose idea that was. I loved rubbing her her back - i was getting so turned on, she was too. Chalk it up to hormones, after a lengthy back-rub I very slowly just started taking her clothes off. She laid there and parted her legs. I remember exploring her regions a little - seeing her wet slit, the folds of skin and the sweet, musty aroma of my first pussy. I crawled back on top of her and my cock effortlessly sank into her awaiting pussy. I gyrated like two times then my whole body just tingled so I stopped, I just laid there and cherished the unbelievable sensation of my hard, 15 year old virgin dick inside of her wet, warm pussy.
the tingling kept building and just laying on her was too much - I felt that certain 'rush' and before I knew it, my dick was shooting hot cum up her snatch - wave after wave. When I finished I crawled off of her to see some of my cum dripping out of her. Then, the aftermath - can you say 'awkward'? We both excused ourselves and went to our separate rooms.

It must not have been too awkward, a few weeks later we repeated a similar experience. This time I ate her sweet pussy for about a half hour before I climbed on top of her. We fucked missionary, on the couch - again bareback and of course I came in her wet snatch.

In a way, I think both she and I were relieved when our parents divorced not too soon afterwards.