View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:22 PM

Harder, your wife is hot! I have jacked off to the thought of fucking her for a long time! My wife quit fucking years ago, and I haven't got the courage to fuck around on her! We had started to get into swinging in our early 20's, but the first couple we fucked was my best friend and his wife. He had planned to get her to leave me so he could marry her and divorce his wife. His wife knew, but didn't say anything, because she thought I would marry her. He had a 9-inch cock, which sent my wife over the moon the first time he fucked her. She thought she was in love and left me. But, she soon found out that he was stupid little jerk who had no idea to use what God gave him! Lucky for me though, because my wife called me 3 days later and begged me to take her back.. I did, and we have been married almost 43 years. I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but decided to take the high road, and I am glad that I did. It made me look even better in my wife's eyes. She told me he never lasted more than 5 strokes in about 30 seconds, no foreplay, and no helping her cum after! I should have known when the bastard offered a lame excuse why he didn't want the same room while we fucked. The only thing I regret is not having his wife suck my cock a few more times. She was really good, but she was the only lousy fuck I have ever had in my life! We had a lot of foreplay, and she had the sweetest pussy I ever tasted, but she had no idea how to fuck in any of the positions my wife and I used all the time, and she mostly just laid there, no matter what position we used. She was always dripping when I slid my dick into her pussy after about 45 min. to an hour of foreplay. I ate her pussy before, during and after our fucks. I love to eat a creampie!

After that, my wife took less and less interest in sex, and finally just fot out of the game entirely! She says she has no desire to have sex at all. The only thing that might save my sanity is that I am bi-sexual, so I have drooled and jacked off over the many hard cocks on the internet. I am looking, and I don't care if my wife knows it or not! I have a right to get off over something, and if it has to be with my lips wrapped around a hot 8-inch cock, so be it. I still love pussy more, but I have this weird thought that if I cheat with a guy it's not as bad as with a woman. I have even told her I am going to do it, but she won't give her permission. She thinks it is morall wrong.l Can you believe it - she thought it was ok to fuck my "friend" and go behind my back to leave me, but I am not allowed to release the pressure built up over many years by getting my cock sucked! Fuck it!