View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:39 AM

Default seems somewhat normal to me

I have been sharing my wife selectively ever since 6 months into marriage 25 years ago. She has not had very many lovers in that time maybe like 12 and most of them ended up being longer term. You said she was in love with his cock not him? I have found that after being together so long I can rarely compete with a new experience for her as we have fucked and made love sooooo many times it becomes the norm. My wife usually does have some degree of emotional atattchment to her lovers and I find it erotic and really wouldn't want to share her with someone just using her as a total piece of meat. and yet here we are just past our silver anniversary still together and she does have a current relatively new bf. However we have a great relationship and she loves the fact that she can have a second lover and can love his cock and maybe even him while still loving me. But that is just our relationship example I can not speak to your relationship as I do not know what you are both thinking /feeling you 2 are the only 2 people in the world that do!! One piece of advice be totally honest with yourselves and each other!! then you can determine where you would like to go from here. good luck to you both or 3 (-: