View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 06:32 AM

She was 19 when we married and within 2 months she asked if she could fuck a friend who spent a lot of time with us. I was keen and we both fucked her for hours. She can multi-orgasm almost continuously so she was in absolute heaven and loved to see her cum on another guys cock as I sucked her tits. We had many threesomes with this guy but she really wanted to have a lot more cocks. I agreed that she could fuck anyone she wanted to - and she sure did. She has fucked so many guys we have lost count. Likes me to be there but tells me all about it if I am not. She is totally bisexual and we have fucked with many couples and I have watched her gangbang with quite a number of guys. She is a complete exhibitionist and loves being nude when ever she can and has fucked so many guys on nude beaches within a short time of meeting them. Loves group fucking and insertions. Loves thick cocks but her real favorites are both long and thick - especially if they are big enough that she can feel it pulsing in her vagina as he cums. Been a great 'ride' with her.
Attached a pic of her at 19 with a guy and a later one of her with a regular fuck buddy