View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:32 PM

Talking I did it!!!!! I squirted!!!!!

I finally did it!!!! Can you tell I'm excited!!!!

Oh my gosh. I couldn't believe it. It's not like I was trying too or anything, it just happened and it felt wonderful and so amazing. My hubby and I had just finished having sex and I was on top of him as he loves to play with my tits while I ride him. I love to see his face and eyes and I slide up and down on him. Plus I can control the depth and pace. Normally, after we cum, I lift off so he can watch the cum drip out of me and I push it out. Well, today he was still half hard and pulled me up to his face. He started to lick me clean and eat me out again. I just closed my eyes and he was going and hitting all of the right spots. I was really grinding into him as I started to moan. Right about this time, he started lightly playing with my ass and sliding one of his fingers around my ass hole. He started to slide it in a bit further and stopped with it about half way in. I started to grind and grind and lost control. I begged for him to stop, but he kept on sucking on my clit harder and harder and oh my Gosh!!!! I squirted all over his face and the pillow. I couldn't stop and he kept licking me harder and faster. I did it, I really really did it!!!!! Oh my, I still can't believe it. It was amazing.. I just had to share