Thread: Anal Qs!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 02:16 PM

I was not nearly as young as you all were. But for me, I was in my 20's the first time and that was with my current hubby. And he's been the only one with regards to having his cock inside my ass.

Prior to the first time, he had played around with his fingers and such to test the waters so to speak. And he had also rimmed and slid his tongue in my ass as well. I never objected but the first couple of times, I was somewhat surprised by what he did.

Then one time after we had had sex, I was laying on my stomach while he was rubbing my back. After a bit, I asked him to straddle me to rub my back harder and to make it easier for him. In no time, he was hard again as his cock was sliding up and down my ass. He just loves that too. Everytime he would lean forward to reach my shoulders, I could feel the tip of his cock rubbing right on my ass hole. I started to push back everytime he leaned forward. After a bit, I started to moan and he slid right in as he was hard as a rock and with all the pre-cum. I stopped as I was surprised that he was inside of me and that it didn't hurt or anything at all. He was 3/4 of the way inside and stopped, I just started to grind into him more as it felt so different. I started to really get into it and was playing with my clit and I came big time. And it didn't take my hubby much longer and he cummed inside of me too. It was pretty intense I can tell you that.

Now, we involve anal a couple of times a month between us now and it's a combination of fingers, dildo's and his cock inside of me. But, for him... he he... I've used my fingers, dildo's and my strap on... Yummm