Thread: Back in the 70s
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:18 PM

Had to stop. Grandkids dropped by.
Once he had her hot, it was easy to get her pussy. She already knew he was a good fuck. I had used the last condom the night before on her. She told him she was not on birth control and didn't have any condoms. He promised he would pull out and not cum in her. She told him they would just have to wait till Sunday.

By now, he had his hand down her pants and a finger in her pussy. Several kisses later and her pants were down around her ankles. He took her pants and panties off and for the first time started eating her pussy. Meanwhile, he was pulling his pants down. She was sitting on the edge of the couch. After a few minutes of his tongue being in her pussy, he raised up, his cock at full attention, and slid it in her dripping pussy with ease. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer. He blew his load in about 2 minutes.

She was so hot from him eating her pussy that she came with him. After he finished filling her pussy, he just stayed inside her. Not losing his erection and just slow fucked her. It took about 10 minutes and he cum in her again. 2 loads in 10 minutes. She mentioned to him that he had promised to pull out of her. He finally pulled out his cum soaked cock. Cleaned up. Gave her a very hot kiss while playing with her tits and left.

Back to my other post. We were on the couch watching TV while she was telling me this. I asked her if she had enjoyed it. She led me to the bedroom, had me to drop her pants and started sucking me. She knew when I was getting close. She got me to that point and stopped. Pulled off her pants and panties and got on top of me. Fucked me very fast and had me cum inside of her. While on top of me and my cock going limp. She leaned over, gave me a very soft kiss and said, "yes I enjoyed him fucking me. Can't you tell".