View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 04:06 PM

My wife was 15 when she lost her virginity. She snuck out of the house with a girl friend that was spending the night. They went to the other girl's boyfriend's house and she ended up sleeping with the boyfriend's best friend while her friend did her boyfriend beside her.

She didn't have sex again until she was 19 in college and that's when she realized that when she drank sex was better. So from 19 until we met at 23 she had 14 lovers.

The hottest story that comes to mind was when she told me that a bunch of the people that worked with her at a restaurant always got together after work and hung out. One night she drank a little, got horny and started some heavy petting with a guy friend. They ended up going into one of the bedrooms and having sex. Once you get my wife going she can come over and over again. Well the guy came pretty quick so a few minutes later when she went back into the main room she sat down and asked which guy wanted to help her finish. She then took a second guy into the bedroom and let him fuck her while she got off over and over again.

Then about a week later one of the hot guys from work mentioned that he wasn't there and was mad he didn't get a turn. You guessed it, that night they were drinking and she took him into a bed room, dropped her pants and bent over the bed and let him bang her.