View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 06:58 PM

My wife lost it on her 13 3 guys next door got her they were 17 15 14 the oldest did her first. the next time when she was 15 a sailor of a ship she lived in a small town and met him in a pub.
Nexdt guy was one she met while he was working in her town with a mate. She and her gf got to know them and had group sex.
She cam home with them and I met her took her out fucked her first time started seeing more of her even tough she was living at his place.

Most exciting sex was when we went tothe country a dam with anoth couple striped and enjoying ourselves. We were joined by an older guy my wife gave him a good look and i started to fondle her the older guy began to wank and we went for it/
He just sat wanked and watched i came in her and got off she lay there he came over and asked if he join us
we said yes he sat with us chatting for a while and then started to rub her shoulders and she didnt stop him he moved to her breasts and then pussy
he asked if he could have sex and she said yes and he got on top and I was as hard as rock watching them