View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 09:59 AM

As a husband who desires the same as your hubby, I can express to you that most of us took the long way around to get to a point of wanting to see you take in the erotic pleasure of another man. It is something which I think probably surprises all of us who have stumbled onto to this 'path', initially. I can tell you it comes from a place of deep love, trust and unwavering sense of committed partnership. I can't help but think that when a man feels such a strong conviction of all three of these qualities, he lets go a little bit of that primal bravado, that burdensome ego. In this rarefied air, he is able to open up his mind and his notions about sexuality, generously so. At this point, I believe many of us husbands feel just comfortable enough to consider 'the taboo of all taboo's' and become fixated on the idea of your pleasure. Through this love, trust and cemented partnership, he finds himself intoxicated with the ideas of witnessing you experience new heights of sexual ecstasy. Thus, he earnestly and lovingly desires bringing other men into the bedroom, even larger, more endowed men. I can't speak for other husbands, but for me, this desire is the result of such a high level of regard and sense of security that I feel with the love I have with my bride.

Last edited by i_see_stars; 01-14-2013 at 11:06 AM.