View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 05:08 PM

My wife started later than a lot. She was 17 before she was fucked the first time - she'd started sucking cock earlier, but never went the whole way. It was a New Year's Eve, and she and her best friend had been out with two guys. After the guy who was with her friend was dropped home, they drove to a deserted park where my wife's bf proceeded to fuck her for the first time - with her girlfriend still in the car watching (fuck that's hot!).

between him and me she fucked another 6 guys in total - she tended to get into longer relationships and didn't spread it around so much - but she tells me she lost count of the number of cocks she sucked. Even if she picked up a random in a bar, she figured if she led them on at all she had to blow them. What a kind heart

I love to hear about her past - especially the couple of guys she's had with monster size cocks - and I think she's pretty much told me everything - as she says, she didn't know me back then so she has nothing she's ashamed of.

Probably the hottest stuff she used to do (with the same girlfriend) was same-room fucking, and letting the guys take pics. She had one done where she and her gf had their tongues on the same guy's cock (a 'staged' photo) and another where she had both guys' cocks in her mouth (also staged), but they were old polaroids and they got destroyed - DAMMIT. She is adamant that her and her gf never actually swapped partners, just mucked about for pics. If only they had gone further she might do the same for me today

Anyway, all these years later she's still in contact with her gf she shared these experiences with, and she and her husband are coming to stay with us in a couple of months - here's hoping I can talk her into re-living the momories