View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:21 AM

Oh wow, that sounds hot Bow
I was so fucking horny watching my wife rub her pussy with that big dildo and imagining it was Craig's cock the first time he fucked her. I asked her to tell me the story again about the first time he really fucked her. She said it was just like this but he didn't spend much time letting her rub his cock up and down her slit. She said she just barely got the head between her pussy lips and he just shoved it in her.
He had not even fingered her to get her ready. He had her pinned down and kept trying to go deeper and deeper. She said his cock was really stretching her and he had all his weight on her. He's a big guy and he was back then too. He was in his early 20's and probably weighed around 250 and was a little over 6 foot tall. He played football in high school. At that time my wife was just a little thing. She weighed around 110, skinny and had really little titties, she was 13 at the time.
When she told me about him just shoving his cock in her I crawled on top of her and told her to guide my cock in her pussy like she did his. She grabbed my cock and rubbed it around the outside of her pussy till she had me lined up and I just shoved it in her like he did. She was a little wet but still very tight. I asked her if he lasted long that first time and she said "no, he just started going really fast and hard". So I did the same thing. She said when she realized he was about to cum she told him to pull out and she started trying to push him off her. I told her to do that to me too. She said "pull it out, don't cum in me" while kinda pushing me. So I just held her down and pumped her a few more times and shot a load in her while putting all my weigh on her like he did.
I shot a big load and just stayed on her a few minutes while my cock was going soft. I pulled out and my cum was leaking out of her. She said that's what happened when Craig fucked her that time. She could feel it leaking out of her all that day and most of the next day. She said her pussy was sore for a week after he did her. I didn't make her too sore but she said she was a little sore most of the day yesterday .
I did want to fuck her again last night but she said she was too sore for that so she gave me a combination blowjob/handjob and it was great. She told me she had done this for Craig a couple of times way back then too.