View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:47 AM

Longest cock I've had was 13". I was single at the time, and was posing for this photographer. As I changed into skimpier outfits for him, the bulge in his pants continued to grow. I was eventually posing nude for him in that session, and I could plainly see his cock hanging down his leg, outlined in his slacks. It was obviously not normal at all, and I'm sure he could see I was getting quite wet. The last shot I was sitting in a white wicker chair, and he sat his camera down and walked up to me. I kissed his cock thru his pants and removed his pants from him. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen. I had to try it. I tried to take him in my mouth but I could only get the head in my mouth. He fucked me three times that afternoon. I took the photos he took, to show my boyfriend at the time, (now my husband), including one of me attempting to suck his cock. He and husband double teamed me the next night, and it is still one of the most outstanding sessions I ever experienced. They both used all of my holes, and even dp'd me. Unfortunately "Bill", finally got married to a girl that was not into "sharing" at all. He was only 5'6" tall with that monstrous cock.

j