View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coupleofbeachbums View Post
I completely understand your situation. Basically the same thing happened to me. My wife was pretty much a prude in bed. Wouldn't really experiment or try anything new. I contribute it to her strict Catholic upbringing. When we got married she had only been with one other guy (ex-husband).
Over the years I would bring up the subject of bringing someone else into our bedroom to add a little spice. She always rejected the notion, but said she might "consider" it if the right situation and guy came along. I would surf the personals and adult sites for Mr. Right. I ran across a black guy on one of the sites that caught my wife's eye. He lives in Indy which is pretty close to us. They cammed and flirted online for about six months before my wife actually agreed to a meeting. We agreed to meet at one of the finer restaurants in Indy for drinks. My wife was a nervous wreck the whole week leading up to the Saturday night meeting. She was unsure what to wear or how to do her hair, etc. I was pretty nervous as well.
She eventually decided on a little short red dress and black heels. She looked absolutely stunning. Tanned legs, perfect ass and breasts, short blonde hair, big blue eyes. My mind raced about having another man explore that body; or possibly explore that sacred hole that only two men have had access to.
We made it to the restaurant on time and our "friend" was already there in a booth in the bar waiting on us. My wife slid in next to him. I could tell by the look on his face that he was very pleased with her look and appearance. She too was pleased with his looks. Good looking black man, 6'2, 225, about 10 years younger than us, dressed really nice. We shared a couple of bottles of wine along with a few cocktails. As the alcohol took effect the conversation turned to sex. He said he preferred to date white women, particularly older ones because they were less likely to get attached and better in bed. We eventually invited him to our house for a night cap. I offered to drive because I had less to drink. My wife and the black stranger got in the back seat and immediately he began kissing her, long deep kisses and exploring her body. I could see in the rear view mirror that she was enjoying it very much.
When we arrived at the house, he asked where the bedroom was. I pointed down the hall and he grabbed my wife's hand and lead her down to the bedroom. I thought this was a little forward, but knew both he and my wife were horny as hell from their make out session and he wanted to fuck her. They spent the rest of the night and into the wee hours fucking and sucking. He was very aggressive in bed, and she obeyed his every command. This is the first time I have ever saw her cum just from penetration. In the past she could only cum from oral sex. I suppose the enormous size of his cock and the fact that a black man was balls deep in her pussy helped. She came numerous times that night. The next morning he fucked her again and then I took him back to his car. I couldn't wait to get back and fuck that worn out pussy. It had a totally different feel to it. Completely stretched out, swollen and full of his cum. To sum up our first adventure. It was incredible. I was a nervous wreck and she is now hooked on black cock. Jay
Is he still getting to fuck her or was it a one night thing?
Great story
Please keep posting, thanks