View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 03:47 PM

Well, the strangest place my for my hubby and I was in the doctors office. Not the office itself, but where they do ultrasounds. For my first pregnancy, I needed to have a vaginal ultrasound performed. And the female technician handed me the tool/sensor, that they use. She mentioned that it needed to be inserted into my vagina and that I could do it or she could. Since my hubby was there, I told her that I could do it or he can. It looked like a vibrator and it was covered with a condom. She squirted out some lube on a dish and told us to wave her over when we were ready.

Now, picture me 7 months pregnant, horny as could be, sitting on a table with my legs in stirrups and holding what looked like a vibrator and my hubby sitting on one of the stools staring at my pussy as my legs were spread apart. He looked at me and asked if he could help, and I simply handed him the sensor. He put some lube on it and a little bit on my pussy lips as well. He kind of smirked and started to play with my clit as he teased me with the tip of the vibrator sensor thing. It didn't take long before I was flushed and soaking wet. By that time, he was basically fucking me with that thing and I was very turned on. He smiled at me and waved over the attendant.

She came over and started to perform the ultrasound and commented on how easy she was able to move it around. I was seriously on the verge of cumming the whole time and I swear she new it too. At the end of the session, she commented that it wasn't that uncommon for women to get aroused during the test and I blushed. But my hubby was all smiles by that point. The lady technician said that she was all done and that I could get dressed at my leisure and meet her outside at her desk. She simply got up and when she was halfway out the door, mentioned that she trusted we could just put the sensor on the table after we took it out. And with that she closed the door.

My hubby took the queue and started to play with my clit again, while fucking me with the ultrasound sensor. It didn't take long at all, before I started to cum. And about that time he pulled it out and replaced it with his dick, which was rock hard. He came in not time as well and we were both satisfied.

Well, let's say it took a little longer before we emerged from the room and I was beat red and smiles from ear to ear when we walked out and saw her.