View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 01:12 PM

Hmmm, that is a really tough call and Id love to have fun with each one to get a side by side comparison hehe. They are both sexy and the one on the left appears she is more out going and flirty. She has a beautiful smile and more open about her kinky side. Plus she has some great breasts and I am a boob man. I love to watch the boobies bouncing around as she is getting pounded. But as much good as I can say about the one in red, if I had to choose, it will be the lil blonde hottie. She is a sexy lil package that I would enjoy making her body my playground. Its like they say good things come in small packages lol. I could throw her around and appears she is more flexible. I do need to comment on her cute face and sexy legs, yummy. She does appear to be on the shyer side and not as out going but I do get the impression that once you get her behind closed doors she is a lil spitfire with a kinky sexual craze. They say its the quite ones you gotta look out for, especially with that sexy lil devilish grin she is sporting. Im turned on just thinking of it. I hope to win this one, or at least chat sometime.