View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 04:23 AM

Cool Big vibe for my wife's wet and loose pussy

I recently got the two Trojan brand vibrators; one about five inches taperin to a small tip and the other about eight inches long with a bulbous very thick tip!

She's always contended that my 6x5" cock is all she needs but I was determined to test that belief!

After first getting her aroused with some sexy talk about our sexual fantasies and using my fingers on her clit I introduced the smaller vibe which she obviously liked. She was getting very wet and very loose by this point.

Then without letting her know I removed the smaller vibrator and started inserting the much larger one. She moaned a bit as it eased into her extremely aroused pussy but took the entire tool inch by inch as I kept stimulating her clit!

With the larger vibe all the way inside her pussy stretching and shaking her insides she writhed like a animal until she had a very violent orgasm screaming and cumming. When I entered her with my cock I could feel the looseness way up inside her pussy which was quite a thrill!

After I came in her pussy and as we were relaxing I showed her the larger vibrator and how much of it she had taken inside her. I think I expected her to be shocked. But she didnt seem to be surprised.

i have to admit. Watching her nonchalant reaction to the big eight inch vibrator now im wondering how much cock she's already had inside her?

Last edited by betrsex; 03-22-2013 at 04:35 AM.