Thread: Back in the 70s
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:01 PM

Since his cock was still inside her, I decided it was not the right time to talk about it. He didn't even loose his erection and soon started fucking her again. It wasn't long till she was responding to him meeting his thrusts. Her tits bouncing to the rythm. Her eyes closed and the look of pure lust on her face. I loved seeing her this way and soon was enjoing the show they were putting on.

He was lying flat on her and using his hips to fast fuck her. Between her moans, he would kiss her. This went on for several minutes. He raised up and told her to get on top. His cock coated with his cum. Before putting it in, she put about 4 inches in her mouth for a couple of up and down moves. Then she got on top. She started riding him back and forth faster and faster. Her eyes closed. Her tits bouncing. I had never seen her ride a cock like this fast, not even mine. The dripping cum was making squishing sounds. I thought the neighbors would hear her she was moaning so loud. When she finished cumming, she fell forward.

Her lover took this opportunity and fucked her like a jack hammer with her on top. Soon he gave her another load. They both colapsed together. I got them a towel to clean up with. They had fucked for about 30 minutes. After catching their breath, he said he had to go. Sucked on both nipples, gave her a small kiss on the lips and said good by.

Her she lay on our bed totally fucked. Pussy lips swollen, pussy filled with a black mans cum. Before I had the chance to say anything, she raised up and gave me a kiss pushing her tongue in my mouth. I pulled back knowing that she had just sucked his cum coated cock. Then she told me to kiss her again or I wouldn't get any pussy from her that night. Since my cock was throbbing, I gave in and climbed on her. Her pussy was stretched, loose, and very slick from her lovers cum. She was so exhausted, she didn't give me an orgasm but I sure gave her one.

I will tell about her being with the guy in my next post. She had some explaining to do to me.