View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:11 PM

Default Hot, Tight & Sexy Wife for Your Use - Tributes Welcomed

Wife and I love to share pics and stories and she loves to see how hard she can make all you guys out there! I have found my favorite pastime is watching my beautiful young wife used by very hung men who can give her as much cock as she wants and needs. The first time I watched up close as a very hung stud slowly stuffed his long thick cock in my wife's super tight little asshole I was hooked and now I am addicted to seeing her tight young body used hard and long. While I would prefer to see my beautiful wife used in person every time its not exactly practical and her dislike of rubbers and/or birth control means every time I let her have a new lover there is a big risk of her getting knocked up since she has a huge cum fetish and has a strong desire to feel all her men finish deep in her body. Feel free to ask us anything - we love to share our stories and I am sure she will answer the questions from time to time. thanks very much and please use her pics to pleasure yourself and if she makes you hot and hard please give her what she wants - to see your cock all over her body and to see you shooting your hot cum all over her! Thanks!

Last edited by Happy2doyou; 06-24-2013 at 04:02 PM.