View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:46 PM

I would then put he on the bed and make her get on all fours and I would kiss her ass cheeks and slowly lick towards her asshole teasing her at first by licking around it and then suddenly taking the plunge and burying my face between her amazing ass cheeks and licking directly on her asahole and tongue fucking her hole. She would start to beg me to fuck her but I'd make her beg a little longer before I flipped her over on her back and teased her pussy by rubbing my cock around her pussy lips and sliding between her wet lips and rubbing against her clit. This would make her beg more for me to stick it in and I would keep teasing her until when she least expected it I would slam my cock deep and hard into her pussy balls deep and stay deep and pushing on her spot she would moan loudly maybe even scream out oh god yes. I would then pull out and tease her pussy even more and she would beg me to put it back in but I would make her say she needs my big thick hard cock back in her pussy. But before I slammed my cock back in I would go up to her tits slid my cock in between them and titty fuck her while making her suck my cock at the sametime. Then I would go back down and very slowly slide my cock past her pussy lips and into her hot tight dripping wet pussy. So slow it would be so teasing to her she would beg me to just pound her pussy. At that point I would begin to pound her pussy balls deep as hard and fast and deep as I could balls slapping her ass with every stroke. I would then grab her legs and push them up past her head and start jack hammering her pussy even deeper she would be scream yes yes fuck my pussy hard fuck me like the slut I am I would then roll her over on all fours smack her ass and ram my cock in her pussy grabbing ahold of her amazing hips to pull her towards me and then I would grab her arms and pull them behind her back and hold them with one hand and pull her hair with the other hand. How's that sound. Love the extra pics but didn't get anything in my pm. Would love to see more pics. She's hot. Maybe she could do a vid for me. If she's up for it let me know and ill give u my email to send it to or maybe cam with her. Let me know. But u like what u read so far