Thread: Parent Sex
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:17 PM

When I first met my future wife, I came over to pick her up and found out she was sick. Her mom told me that I would need to give her a couple of days to get well. Her mom was dressed very sexy, mini skirt, tight blouse, nice hose and heels. I was 26, gf was 18 and her mom was 36. I got up to leave, her mom came over and stood very close to me and said she was sorry that her daughter could not go out that night. She was very friendly. For some reason I kissed her mom. Her mom was a little stunned but then kissed me back. I started to rubb her ass as I kissed her. She got real hot very fast. We went to her bedroom and proceeded to get naked and we fucked. I put 3 loads of sperm in her by the end of the night. Was great ASS. I continued to go out with her daughter and would sneak around to fuck her mom. About 3 months later her mom took me aside and told me she was knocked up. I asked if it could be her husbands and she told me that she had not fucked her husband for 6 months. Also said that he was snipped. GF was very pissed off when we told her but finally accepted it. GF was also knocked up by thia time so I had some trouble on my hands. Her moms husband was very upset and filed for divorce. In the end I married her daughter and had mom live with us. Was very exciting to have 2 women with swelling bellies in the same house with me. Fucked both constantly. Her mom was the better fuck. Mom still lives with us and I still fuck both of them.