View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 04:37 AM

Over the next few weeks, they tried several times for him to get his big cock in her with the same results. He could probably have forced it in her but didn't. So they just settled to him pushing his head in and giving her his cum. Once during that time, they got completely naked. She said his cock looked to big.

Meanwhile, she had gone back to dating her white boyfriend. Being so horny, she allowed him to fuck her. Since his cock was much smaller, he managed to get it all in. She was no longer a virgin. But the first cum in her pussy was from a black guy. Her 18 year old white lover lasted about 2 minutes before blowing his load in her. That was the end of that.

In a few weeks, she found out that she was pregnant. Her life changed after this. She didn't know if it was going to be white or black. She finally talked to her Mom and told her what she had done. They finally decided that an abortion was the best thing. She wanted to go to college and not be tied down by a child. The arrangements were made and carried out. She went off to college and didn't have sex with anyone else till she and I met.

Her tits had grown more and were very suckable. I loved smaller tits. Her nipples were great and would get very hard when sucked. It was just a few months till we married. But before we married, we had a lot of ot sex sessions. Her pussy was still very tight. She seemed to be wild for sex and acted like it would be her last time. It was wonderful to find such a woman that wanted sex as much as I did.