View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 02:39 PM

We didn't discuss it for a couple of days. Gave her more time to think about it. About the middle of the week, he called again. She was on the bedroom phone lying on the bed. I waited about 10 minutes and quietly went to the bedroom door. To my surprise, I caught her rubbing her pussy. She quickly removed her hand when she saw me. I went over and removed her panties and started rubbing her pussy. She tried to carry on the conversation with Bobby as if nothing was going on.

After fingering her pussy a little, I took her hand and placed it back on her pussy. Leaned over and gave her a little kiss on her cheek and left the room. She just smiled at me. Their conversation lasted about 30 minutes. When she came back to the living room, she gave me a kiss. We talked more about it. She wanted to make sure that I would be totally OK with her getting fucked by him. She assured me that it would only be for sex because her love was only for me. With a big lump in my throat, I told her it would be OK one time only.

Since he was married and would have to be very discreet, I agreed that he could come to our house. Sue didn't want me to be there but promised to give me all of the details. Not sure I would have been able to watch anyway. The thoughts of a black guy fucking my wife was exciting, but actually watching would be another thing.