View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 05:12 PM

Hi,

In short... yes I love being watched.

I'm a mature single male and even though I'm normally quite shy, in sexual situations, I love to watch and be watched.

I have to say, that I found this out in a rather unorthodox way. A few years back, I was having an affair with a married woman, named Jenny. I'm not particularly proud of that fact but at the same time I wouldn't have done anything different.

As it turns out, her hubby liked to post photos of her and through his postings, she met and befriended another man, named Mike. Like me he was single, a little goofy but basically a nice guy. He lived in another town but found temporary work in the same city as my lover and me.

On occasion, she would meet him for lunch and it was one of those times that she told him that she was having an affair. To shorten the story, she and I eventually would meet at his apartment when we could. At first, we would stay in the living room while Mike would stay in the bedroom. Of course, he could hear us and on some occasions, we would go to the bedroom nd he would stay in the living room. On those occasions, I would leave the door open and he would watch us from a respectable distance. when I knew he was watching, I'd make sure he got a nice view. In particular, if she was on top facing away from the door, I'd pulled her ass cheeks apart so he'd have a nice view.

As we all got more comfortable with the situation, he would stay in the room, sometimes just watching, sometimes jacking off. Jenny liked that. She enjoyed watching him and frequently would cum when he did.

Eventually, that situation ended when he moved back. He never touched her and was always the perfect gentleman.

It was fun to recount the past. thanks for letting me share. Oh, And I have to tell you, Jenny was, and still is a stunning woman, beautiful beyond compare, sweet, and multi-orgamic. Mike used to say I played her like a Stradavarius.

Thanks again.