View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:19 AM

Default How do I do this

Hi all
I've been curious about sharing my wife for some time.
She doesn't yet know, although a couple of years back when we were in bed I did say i wanted to share her. She just replied who with and I laughed it off. She caught me off guard. Since then its not come up in conversation or anything.
I dare say I'll bring it up again when she's in the right mood but until then I've tried a couple of different ways to get someone to try and chat her up and let me know what happens.
I usually post something on Craig's list and wait for replies to hit my email and then from the responses continue the conversation with one or two.
This gives me a huge kick in itself.
I've even given her email address to one guy who tried mailing her but without success. I've even shown shared some pics of her via webcam and watched guys Jo to them.
There's an app out now which allows you to chat with anyone in the world and I've thought of giving her email address to someone to invite her to chat on there. What you guys think ? Worth a try or not ?
Any other advice you can give to try and do something about this welcome.
I did have some pics of her on this site and it was such a turn on when guys would comment on them etc. Although I did request some tributes but didn't get any...

Last edited by spacemsn26s; 07-05-2013 at 12:27 AM.