View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 05:23 PM

Sorry for the slow response. I haven't been on in a while.

He came over and when I opened the door he had a smirk on his face. My wife was wearing a pair of jogging shorts and a tight tshirt with no bra. She doesn't wear them much at home and her rack stands up pretty well on its own in tight shirts. All evening he had a confidence about him. My wife was making dinner on the stove and he walked up behind her and asked what she was cooking. He rubbed up against her for quite a while as he "saw" what she was cooking. When she turned around to drain the pasta from the bowl her nipples were rock hard.

Later he excused himself to the bathroom which is right off the kitchen. He left door open and whipped that thing out to pee while he was in direct eyesight to both of us. Man that thing was huge just hanging there. My wife watched it lustfully until he put it up. He had that smirk on his face when he came out of the bathroom.

The rest of the night was pretty uneventful but he gave my wife a pretty long hug when he went to leave and she walked him to his car. That night when we went to bed I went to sleep and woke up a while later to the sound of my wife masturbating.

I wonder what got her so hot? I'll keep you posted.