View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:32 PM

Default Looks like I started something....

Hi again. Looks like I started something with this question about guys sucking cock.
I agree with one of the earlier posts. Sucking cock IS like a drug. Although I only do it now and again I get an incredible high off it. I have only been with 2 different guys so far. The thought of catching something is a worry, but the thrill of sucking a guy off is compelling.
Recently I contacted a guy through an on-line dating website. We exchanged body/cock pics and he included a pic showing his face. Imagine my surprise when I knew him. Like me he's married with kids - acts totally straight. I invited him around to my home and showed him some nude pics of my wife on the computer. As soon as he saw her pics he got his cock out and started wanking off. 8 inches of perfection! I sank to my knees and asked him if I could have a suck. He agreed (of course) and i took the bulging head of his cock into my mouth. He was very excited by my wifes pics and pre-cum was already oozing from him. The taste was wonderful. Then he asked to suck me. He went on his knees as I stood and he licked and sucked my cock and balls. He then stood again and wanked himself while I took occasional licks and sucks on the end of his cock. He warned me that he was going to cum and sidestepped into the bathroom and spurted into the sink. I had followed him in there and placed the head of my wifes toothbrush into the flow of cum and then placed it back in the toothbrush holder.
I must say I enjoyed watching my wife clean her teeth later that evening.