View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 04:23 PM

Default Missed chance

Well, the maintenance man totally blew his chance. We went to a mountain resort cottage for a few days. There were a few things that needed attention in the cottage (entry light out, jammed sliding door, etc) so we arranged for the maintenance man to come the second afternoon we were there. I spoke with the rental agent at about noon, and asked him for the man to show up no earlier than 12:45 as we were eating our lunch, and planned to leave a little after 12:40. We were leaving the computer on with desktop photos toggling that just showed enough to warrant a further look.

He must have misunderstood, and he showed up at 12:20 while we were still eating our lunch. I tried to talk him into coming back in a half hour, but he said he need to work on things now, while he was in the area. Too bad for him.

Shy Exhibitionist Wife, had known we would be leaving desktop photos that invited more looking. She was hesitant, but didn't speak to stop what I put on the desktop. I also showed her what was in the other desktop files, so she would know what he could potentially find. I could tell by her face flushing that the idea of a maintenance man finding those pictures was very arousing to her.

But, alas, this guy was insistent on doing it his way, even if the renters had asked differently. His loss.

He might have found the file with close ups of her wet, spread lips. And sorry, boys and girls, but Shy Wife won't allow internet photos of any kind, so you will miss what he might have seen. And I will honor that.

But I'll continue to post as we travel and have more chances. And the big thing that happened on this trip was Shy Exhibitionist Wife's acceptance (and obvious excitement) of showing these photos, and "inviting" a stranger to view them. Somehow for her, that's exciting, whereas posting on the web for all to see is not.

As we pulled out of the resort, we discussed the stay, and I said 'Damn, he missed a good chance", and she looked me square in the eye and replied "Yeah, too bad for him" with a big grin on her face. She's all in now on leaving more desktop photos on our next stay. I think we'll be going out of town next month, so I'll keep you all informed.

Shy Exhibitionist Wife still had her fun flashing truckers on our way home, so she didn't totally miss out. I'll tell about that on the Trucker's Delight thread.

Last edited by adder; 10-26-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: addendum