View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 04:12 PM

We had a party about 3 summers ago at my best friend and her husband's house. At the time best friend and her husband were having some marital problems, but they did a good job of hiding it. I only knew because she had told me about it.

After several hours of drinking pretty much everyone was somewhere between drunk and getting drunk. I had stepped inside to use the bathroom. As I cut through the garage to go out a back door into the rear yard I met up with my friends husband (I will call him Mike). He was drunk. Mike grabbed me as we passed and pulled me close and said "Missy is being a bitch and hasn't gave me any pussy in a month. I am dying to use some slut's pussy to cum in." I didn't fight it as he bent me over the hood of his car and pulled up my miniskirt and plowed his cock into me. He has a pretty nice cock, but between being drunk and not having came in a month he only lasted about 3 minutes before he buried his cock to the balls in my pussy and came. Without a word he pulled out of me, tucked his cock in his shorts and walked out the back door.

We never spoke of it except for one day about a week later when he whispered to me "Is that our little secret?" and I shook my head yes.