View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 11:46 AM

Default Is there such a thing as a Cum Queen

I am just curious. Here's the thing. I know we have all heard of size queens, those gals who go for the really big cocks but is there such a thing as a cum queen?
The reason I am asking is my wife is all about getting the cum from a guy in her. She will take it ass mouth or pussy but she has to get the cum or she isn't having a good time. She belongs to a couple of local swing clubs and has two girlfriends who share her interest in getting cum.
So, one of her girlfriends is a nurse who works in a gynecologist's office. He got some new equipment and was throwing out some older stuff. This woman managed to get her hands on two older speculums. Those are the devices doctors use to open the puss for vaginal examinations. So anyway she brought them to a party. These things kind of clamp open to move the vaginal walls out of the way. So, this woman Sue, put one in and got one of the other gals to screw it open then she had a half dozen guys jerk off into her. She got 6 loads of cum in about 20 min. She calls it an instant gang bang. Her hub was apeshit about how much cum was in there when he got sloppy seconds. It was quite the show and my wife was the second to try it. Anyway, this apparent need some women have to get as much cum as possible, just wondered if there was a name for it.