View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 12:42 AM

Default Vegas for Wives

My XtraNaughtySlut Wife went to Vegas in 2005 with her Girlfriends. As soon as I heard that, I totally promoted all Naughty Activity, especially Naughty Wives being Gangbanged by a bunch of Horny Guys!
During the weeks prior to her trip, I would get her naked and make her practice laying across the bed. in the "Hotel Slut Mouth Fuck" position! She got very horny when I told her how all those horny Guys would fuck her mouth, her pussy, and her ass, all night long. I told her she MUST. SWALLOW ALL CUM LOADS!,
I told her i would punish her naked ass when she returned.
All the time she was out there, I masturbated constantly thinking about her being a Naughty Cum Slut!
When she returned, she blushed with embarrassment when I questioned her about being naughty. I got her naked and examined her pussy & asshole. She still had a swollen pussy and a hollowed out asshole from several nights of being a. total gangbang cum slut!!!
She confessed all the details of how horny guys made her a “TOTALLY NAUGHTY CUM SLUT!"
I punished her naked ass with the strap,paddle&cane, over and over. The Naughty Slut became totally aroused and has been a totally naked naughty cum slut ever since!!
She loves to be XXTRANAUGHTY now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (57.0 KB, 226 views)